nothing to laugh at

Monday, April 10, 2006

Expensive Wines

I was at a friends house recently and he gave me a glass of wine. It was sooooo good. I wrote down the name and vintage and stopped by the wine store the next day to pick up a bottle. When they told me it was twenty-five dollars a bottle I was going to opt for something in the ten to fifteen dollar range.

It was then the shop owner explained to me with a chart why some wines are much more expensive and after he explained it to me I bought two bottles of the more expensive wine. I asked him for a copy of his chart so I could share it online. If you like a good glass of wine and have shied away from the more expensive labels this presentation should convince you as to why it is more pleasurable to go for the more expensive brands.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home